The 21st annual University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum (UURAF) will take place on Friday, April 5th at the MSU Union
Interested in being added to the wait list? Contact 517-884-4384 or email email@example.com.
UURAF (pronounced: yoo-raf) provides Michigan State undergraduate students with an opportunity to showcase their scholarship and creative activity. Held each spring in the MSU Union, UURAF brings together an intellectual community of highly motivated students to share their work with faculty, peers, and external audiences. UURAF provides a unique educational opportunity for aspiring researchers. MSU undergraduates gain experience in presenting their research, answer questions about their work from audience members and guests, and receive constructive feedback from judges.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM in the MSU Union (49 Abbot Road, East Lansing, MI 48824)
ORAL PRESENTATIONS (Ground Floor, 2nd Floor, and 3rd Floor)
- Session A: 8:30 - 10:30 AM
- Session B: 11:00 - 1:00 PM
- Session C: 1:30 - 3:30 PM
POSTER PRESENTATIONS (2nd Floor and 3rd Floor)
- Session A: 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- Session B: 11:00 - 12:30 PM
- Session C: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
- Session D: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
Volunteers play a vital role in helping us facilitate a successful UURAF experience for our presenters and our visitors. If you are a graduate student, faculty, or staff member, we invite you to volunteer with the UURAF Planning Team.
- Graduate student, pre/postdoc, or teaching assistant: We invite you to volunteer as UURAF Evaluator. More information can be found here.
- Staff : We invite you to sign up for our Volunteer positions. You can learn more by clicking here. More information will be shared as the UURAF date gets closer.
- Faculty: If you are interested in judging presentations, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional questions regarding volunteering for UURAF 2019, please contact Amanda Flores at email@example.com.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
3:30 PM in the MSU Union Ballroom (2nd Floor)
The 2019 University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum will be held on April 5 at the MSU Union