The 20th annual University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum (UURAF) will take place on Friday, April 13th at the MSU Union from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. UURAF provides Michigan State undergraduate students with an opportunity to showcase their scholarship and creative activity. Held each spring in the MSU Union, UURAF brings together an intellectual community of highly motivated students to share their work with faculty, peers, and external audiences. UURAF provides a unique educational opportunity for aspiring researchers. MSU undergraduates gain experience in presenting their research, answer questions about their work from audience members and guests, and receive constructive feedback from judges.
2018 First Place Award Recipients
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Session A: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Session B: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Session C: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Session A: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Session B: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Session C: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Session D: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
All events take place in the MSU Union (49 Abbot Road, East Lansing, MI 48824).
Individual student presentation times can be found in the UURAF Public Directory by searching the student's LAST name only
The completed Program Book with all categories and presentation information will be available to download and view on April 2nd.
Volunteers play a vital role in helping us facilitate a successful UURAF experience for our presenters and our visitors. If you are a graduate student, faculty, or staff member, we invite you to volunteer with the UURAF Planning Team.
We are using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize volunteers for the event.
- Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/PjTuGfd
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually. If you have any questions, contact Amanda Flores at email@example.com.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
3:30 PM in the MSU Union Ballroom (2nd Floor)
More Information is available here.